This scarf is made from a custom-printed fabric with alpine lupine wildflowers backlit by the rising morning sunlight, the perfect accent to remind you of summertime. Wrap this vivid scarf around your neck in so many fun ways. This adds the perfect finishing touch to any outfit you wear! This custom printed fabric is a photograph from the Eastern Sierra, making this a unique piece of wearable art.
Order now and have this soft fabric wrapped around your neck, adding a touch of nature to your outfits. This scarf is custom made once ordered, so please allow 7-10 days for printing and sewing before shipping.
Wild Onion Creations celebrates the details of our wild places, like the wild onions blooming along the stream banks or the intricate details of the blossoming wildflowers in nature. Wear an original piece of nature-inspired art to reconnect with those amazing details that make wild places sing.
- Made from 100% polyester chiffon fabric
- Drapes beautifully and won’t fade
- Smooth surface with low lustre
- Very soft hand, lovely drape
- Vivid print is 70% visible through to backside of fabric
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
- 100% polyester satin weave fabric, shiny on one side and matte on the back
- Very soft hand and lovely drape, mimics silk
- Crisp print results and amazing colour reproduction
- Print is 50% visible through to backside of fabric
- Can be machine washed but may shrink after the first wash