This beautiful Eastern Sierra fall colors scarf is custom printed on a soft fabric, capturing the glowing cottonwood and aspen leaves reflecting in an alpine lake. Recall the grandeur of this fleeting season all year long with these oranges, golds, greens, and reds. Wear it all kinds of ways for that finishing touch on any outfit, while reminding you to enjoy the beauty in the changing of the seasons.
Order now and have this soft fabric wrapped around your neck, adding a touch of fall to your outfits in just days. This scarf is custom made once ordered, so please allow 7-10 days for printing and sewing before shipping.
Wild Onion Creations celebrates the details of our wild places, like the wild onions blooming along the stream banks or the ripples in a clear lake showing off the golden fall colors of the Eastern Sierra. Wear a handmade original piece of locally made art and reconnect with those amazing details that make natural places sing.
- Made from 100% polyester chiffon fabric
- Drapes beautifully and won’t fade
- Smooth surface with low lustre
- Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
- Vivid print is 70% visible through to backside of fabric
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
- 100% polyester satin weave fabric, shiny on one side and matte on the back
- Very soft hand and lovely drape, mimics silk
- Crisp print results and amazing colour reproduction
- Print is 50% visible through to backside of fabric
- Can be machine washed but may shrink after the first wash