This beautiful Sierra Wave Sunset Clouds scarf is custom printed on a soft fabric, capturing the lenticular clouds during a colorful Eastern Sierra sunset. Reflect on the grandeur of sunsets all day long with these pinks, purples, and blue clouds. Wear it multiple ways that will be the finishing touch to any outfit, while reminding you to enjoy the outdoors and treasure those sunsets.
Order now and have this soft fabric wrapped around your neck, adding a pop of spring to your outfits in just a matter of days. This scarf is custom made once ordered, so please allow 7-10 days for printing and sewing before shipping.
Wild Onion Creations celebrates the details of our wild places, like the wild onions blooming along the stream banks or the lively colors of an Eastern Sierra sunset. Wear an original piece of nature-inspired art and reconnect with those amazing details that make natural places sing.
- Made from 100% polyester chiffon fabric
- Drapes beautifully and won’t fade
- Smooth surface with low lustre
- Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
- Vivid print is 70% visible through to backside of fabric
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
- 100% polyester satin weave fabric, shiny on one side and matte on the back
- Very soft hand and lovely drape, mimics silk
- Crisp print results and amazing colour reproduction
- Print is 50% visible through to backside of fabric
- Can be machine washed but may shrink after the first wash