This colorful scarf is made from a custom-printed fabric showcasing nature’s beautiful display of wildflowers. This popular scarf is the perfect accent to remind you of summer’s vibrant displays. So, wrap this colorful scarf around your neck in so many fun ways. This will be the show-stealing highlight to any outfit you wear! This custom printed fabric is a photograph from the Eastern Sierra’s popular Buttermilks region, making this a unique piece of wearable art.
Order now and have this soft fabric wrapped around your neck, adding a pop of spring to your outfits in just a matter of days. This scarf is custom made once ordered, so please allow 7-10 days for printing and sewing before shipping.
Wild Onion Creations celebrates the details of our wild places, like the wild onions blooming along the stream banks or the alluring colors of wildflowers blooming in the fields. Wear an original piece of nature-inspired art to reconnect with those amazing details that make wild places sing.
- Made from 100% polyester chiffon fabric
- Drapes beautifully and won’t fade
- Smooth surface with low lustre
- Very soft hand, lovely drape
- Vivid print is 70% visible through to backside of fabric
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
- 100% polyester satin weave fabric, shiny on one side and matte on the back
- Very soft hand and lovely drape, mimics silk
- Crisp print results and amazing colour reproduction
- Print is 50% visible through to backside of fabric
- Can be machine washed but may shrink after the first wash